Pages

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

unstable

Soon.. it's going to rain again...
Cause of the rain, it was cold in the office...You might keep going to the toilet and outside if you don't have a sweater in your place!

Ermm... This month, it is unstable.
You can't always get what you want at once. Sad and motivated I felt...
MOtiVated to work harder for my life and future.

Weekly Report + Final presentation are coming.... HOHO....+ Designing
Design? Hoho... I'm still searching for the design mood to come. IT better come fast or......I'm in BIG TROUBLE.

Only left 2 months.... Then, going back to UTP...continue my study... FINAL YEAR STUDENT. Heh?????


For the next 8 month, i ll zz im ..... Huhu...

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 mameemonster@adleen88. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase