Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Pinky~

It's 2.13 am.. HOHO!~
What am I doing???? I haven't finish up with my final presentation slide.... hey, It's not my fault k! I already managed to get my back spirit and motivation to continue my work  but then, suddenly >>>> NOT RESPONDING!! Told u! It's not my fault okey! hehe...=P While waiting for the RESPONDING, here comes....things that i'm not supposed to do, looking around for an interesting blogs to read~

" HELLO!!!! DEE ADLEEN ZUBAIRI, ko da siap ke slide ko 2??? Kate kena siapkan by today. Esk nk tnjk dkt SV.Konon~" mumble to myself~  "Slide 2 yg hang, mcm mane nk bt" (alasan sgt kan?)

Ops~ it's already 2.22 am. My stomach started to make weird sound....(grr...erkkk) Normal situation when you stay up. Cannot write much, back to work. Will update later!~
Nyte......



0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 mameemonster@adleen88. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase