Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Please take care of my dad....

Just came back to UTP...Huuu.... It's Saturday not SUnday! And I already at UTP. 50-50 whether to go back or not. Finally, I decided to go early. As usual, my dad said: " Baliklah esk. Nk balik hari n jugak?" My father just came back from Sarawak and his not feeling very well. His gout disease came back. I felt guilty.Huhu.. guilty because I do not entertain my father. Guilty because I still with my decision to go back to UTP. I might not show well, but deep inside me, I was worried about my father condition. My mother even more! Before going back, salam with my father. How skinny he was~ huhuhu...

Just now I received a phone call from my mother. My uncle took my father to the hospital. He cannot walk. I felt guilty & worried. If I'm still there, I can take care of father. Huhu.....

Ya Allah,
Ak bermohon kepadamu,
Lindungilah Ayahku,
Sembuhkanlah penyakitnya Ya Allah....
Sesungguhnya, engkaulah yg Maha Berkuasa & Mengetahui segala-galanya...


Please.... Take care of my dad! May he recover soon!
I;m sory for coming back early......

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 mameemonster@adleen88. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase