Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

not a GOOD week!

Don't know why my emotions these few days not very the Stable one. huuuu...
This week is the worst week for me, messy & lazy daily activities. I don;t study at ALL this week + still struggling to develop my FYP project + I don't attend today IPM class and the great new is QUIZ during the IPM class ( great!). Tomorrow I have KMD presentation.

AAAAA...BBBBB....CCCCC..... I don't like this week, although i have plenty of free time but I don't used in the effective ways. Maybe that is the reason why my mood not that stable. There are times when I felt so TIRED, GIVE UP, SAD and etc...... Please... give me the strength...huuu...
'Be strong Dee, be strong... Ckit je lagi...' <<<< ayat penyedapkan hati..

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2010 mameemonster@adleen88. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by DeluxeTemplates.net
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator
Blogger Showcase